- HTML: a markup language for building the structure of web pages such as defining paragraphs, titles, data tables, or embedding images and videos.
- CSS: the danger used to determine the layout and style of a website such as setting background colors and fonts.
1. Adding interactive elements
- The color of the button can change when the mouse cursor is over it.
- Displays animation.
- Enlarge or reduce the image.
- Display timers on web pages, and much more.
2. Creating web and mobile apps
3. Build web servers and develop server applications
4. Game development
Mocha was made in just 10 days considering that time was tight with the release of the 2nd version of Netscape Navigator.
In contrast to HTML, CSS, and PHP, the programming languages are processed behind the server, where the entire process will be the task and responsibility of a back-end programmer. The process of scanning the HTML and CSS programming languages will be carried out by the web server.
It is a framework developed by Intel's Open Source Technology Center. This framework combines the Node.js framework with the Chromium Engine which is known as WebKit.
- Error handling is made easier, so when an error occurs, web developers can immediately find and fix it.
- Multi-Platform, because it can be used on all types of computer operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, Android, and various other operating systems.
- It is very risky to be used for bad purposes, such as using the website for spying purposes and various other cyber crimes.
- Inconsistent because data from each device is rendered differently from each other.