This time I will share computer tips on How to Enter Safe Mode in Windows 10. Safe Mode is a Windows feature that can be used to troubleshoot the computer if a problem occurs.
These problems range from programs that don't run normally to virus infections, all of which will usually use safe mode to fix them.
You need to know. in safe mode usually, windows will only load various divers and programs that are important during the startup process.
There are several ways you can do to enter safe mode. And you don't have to worry, because the method that I will share can be applied to various laptop brands such as Asus, Acer, Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, and other brands. As long as the OS used is Windows 10.
How to Enter Safe Mode on Windows 10 Easily
Here is a method that can be used to enter safe mode on Windows 10.
1. How to Enter Windows 10 Safe Mode via System Configuration
Step 1: Open the Windows System Configuration application.
How to open it:
- First, press Windows + R.
- Second, type "MSConfig" in the open field in the RUN pop-up.
- Third, press Enter to open the System Configuration Utility application.
Step 2: After you enter the System Configuration. Select the Safe Boot option.
At this stage, click the Boot tab. At the bottom of the Boot options, you can choose the safe mode feature as you need.
- Minimal: Running safe mode by loading only the necessary drivers and services but in a standard Windows interface.
- Alternate Shell: Run windows 10 in safe mode with Command prompt without Windows graphical user interface. To run this feature requires knowledge to use Windows without the help of a mouse.
- Active Directory Repair: Runs safe mode that has access to computer components. This feature is very suitable for use when we fail to install new hardware.
- Network: Runs safe mode with additional drivers and services used to access the network and uses the standard Windows GUI interface.
Step 3: After you select the Safe Boot settings, immediately click Apply. And finish by clicking OK.
Step 4: Immediately restart Windows 10 to enter the safe mode feature. Now at this time, you just have to wait.
Step 5: Done.
2. How to Enter Windows 10 Safe Mode Through the Settings Feature
You can use this method to enter safe mode when you are logged into the Windows 10 operating system.
Step 1: Open the Settings menu. Click the Start menu. Next, select it and click the Settings menu.
Step 2: Wait a while until the Windows Startup Settings page opens.
Step 3: Select and click the Update & Security menu.
Step 4: Next, select the Recovery menu on the left panel. And click on the Restart Now feature which is under the Advanced Startup menu.
Step 5: After that, click Troubleshoot >> Advanced options >> Startup Settings >> Restart.
Step 6: Select the safe mode option.
Note:Several options can be used later:Press 4 or F4 or FN+F4 on the keyboard to start windows 10 in safe mode.Press 5 or F5 to boot Windows 10 safe mode via Networking.Press 6 or F6 to enter Windows 10 safe mode via the command prompt.
Step 7: Done.
3. How to Enter Safe Mode in Windows 10 With the F8 Key
The next way is to use the F8 key which is pressed repeatedly while Windows is booting.
- Turn on the computer as usual.
- Wait until the BIOS screen appears.
- After that, there will be a black screen (just after the BIOS screen).
- Press the F8 key repeatedly.
- A selection menu will appear.
- Select Safe Mode.
- Wait a few moments until Windows enters Safe Mode.
Read also: 5G: Disadvantages Of Radiation Of 5g Network
That's how to easily enter Safe Mode on Windows 10. Hopefully useful and thanks for visiting. Greetings TechyMind.in